You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.
There are statements to be made and questions to be answered, but quite frankly, I can't be bothered. Life isn't fair, I've known all along, but am only now learning how true those words are and just how much they sting. But everything happens for a reason, and maybe somehow all of this is a blessing in disguise. The harder the silver lining is to find, the brighter it always seems to shine once revealed.
Statements will come later and questions will be put off; for now there are wounds to nurse and minds to ease, and an escape sounds perfect. The party is still on, never fear. After my birthday passes, life will go back to as normal as life can go back to after all of these messes, and maybe we'll all realize it's time to move on.
I'll come around. Just don't give up on me.
30 April, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment