16 May, 2008

violated.

You are not free to take what isn't yours. When the answer is no, the answer is not yes. I don't believe in anything, but Thou Shalt Not Steal seems to be an obvious human behaviour. You can't just take things and give them away if they are not yours. You can't just take things and destroy them if they are not yours. I am by no means a morally upstanding citizen of this world and even I know that. What is wrong with you? With all of you? What kind of people find satisfaction in such sort of invasion and destruction? Are you proud of yourselves?

If you've taken what was taken from us, I hope you realize you're just as guilty as the person who took it in the first place - and I hope you're happy, whoever you are. I hope you're happy too, you sick fuck.

By happy, I mean rot in hell.

This isn't over. You will pay.

No comments: