27 November, 2008

go see black christmas, i need a paycheque.

It's amazing how you never realize you've lost something until you find it again. It pops up when you're expecting nothing and all you can say is 'Oh... oh!'

I didn't realize I'd lost myself. I didn't realized I'd changed so greatly. I know I'd changed, everyone changes. I've kicked habits and worked through more than you could even imagine. But I let go of things I should have held onto. I lost more of myself than I'd planned, more than I ever wanted. And I wondered why adjusting was so hard.

But the pieces are coming back together. The trick will be to keep out the bad and bring back the good - but I think I'll manage. I think... I think I'll be ok.


Question of the day: How are you spending Thanksgiving?

We don't have Thanksgiving in Australia, and I've never really done much on it while I've been in America. I usually call my Mum, order chinese, and that's that. This year I've got my brothers with me (Alfie and Jules jsyk) and I'm giving them their Christmas present early and hanging out after Julian's work things. I might crash Hallie's familys dinner... they love me.

No comments: