Hey guys. I don't know if it's my place to post this, but I just got off the phone and Mary (Collins, Brady's mum) has not only assured me it's okay to relay what she told me, but asked me to pass along the information to friends and fans. Actually, I need someone to repost this on the SOU boards/LJ/ONTD/wherever else, so everyone will know what's up, stop panicking and speculating, etc.
So here's the deal. Brady's still in surgery at the moment. He's got a punctured lung and lacerated liver, both of which need to be operated on to fix. Aside from that, he's got a broken ankle, broken ribs, a concussion, and a bunch of bumps, bruises, cuts and scrapes. We'll know more when he's out of surgery, but it looks like he's going to be in hospital for a few days. He got messed up pretty bad, but he's a tough cookie. He'll be okay.
I'm heading to Boston now. I'll post again later and keep you all updated, as much as I get updated myself, I promise. If you've got my AIM/email, pop a message and I can give you a bit more info, stuff that's more personal that I feel like I should be writing in a public blog.
Keep him in your prayers, kids.
Love,
Aubrey
07 June, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment